- Plumbers and Drainers Licensing Act 1983
- Plumbers and Drainers Licensing Regulations 1983
- Mutual Recognition (Northern Territory) Act 1992
- Mutual Recognition Act (Federal)
- Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Act (NZ)
- Housing Industry Association (NT)
- Master Builders Association (NT) (formerly TCA - includes the Master Plumbers Association)
- Contractor Accreditation Limited
- Equivalent Interstate Licences enables you to look up your licence / registration and find its equivalent in other states / territories.
- Dangerous Goods Licences and select the appropriate form.
- Territory Business Centres gives you places where you can get application forms or lodge your licence application if you can't get to the Board's office.
- Northern Territory Government home page.
- Building Advisory Services (NT) for all sorts of information relating to building regulation in the NT, including fact sheets, building notes etc.
- NT Department of Health for fact sheets about on-site wastewater management, installation and code of practice
- Department of Immigration for skills recognition information.
- Department of Business for policy on eligibility for apprenticeships.
- NT WorkSafe for information about NT White Cards, construction induction training etc.
- PowerWater for information on backflow prevention devices in the NT.
Interstate / NZ licensing boards
- New Zealand: Plumbers Gasfitters and Drainlayers Board
- ACT: ACT Planning & Land Authority
- New South Wales: Office of Fair Trading
- Queensland: Department of Housing and Public Works
- Queensland: Building Services Authority
- South Australia: Office of Consumer & Business Affairs
- Tasmania: Department of Justice
- Victoria: Plumbing Industry Commission
- Western Australia: Plumbers Licensing Board